Saturday, October 15, 2005

It's....

CHRISTMAS TIME!!!
...well...maybe not yet, but I'm already really excited. I love everything about Christmas, from baking, to decorating, to just being with family. I'm listening to Christmas music as I write this- very much against my sister's wishes("It's not even Halloween yet!"). And every little thing is making me think of Christmas, even though there's still, like...71 days till Christmas, and yes, I am counting down. I'm a Christmas maniac, and I love it!

And the very best part is: I hate red and green together!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ONE WORD: obsessive

Chelsea said...

haha...
I love Christmas because everyone is always so happy, and I love Christmas music, and I love snow(even though we never GET ANY)...

yeah, I think obsessive is probably the right word!

Bri said...

I'm WITH YOU I LOVE CHRISTMAS. My favorite part is putting up christmas lights with my dad its a tradition for my dad and i and we already bought some new christmas lights like ummm... a couple weeks ago lol so we're right there with you!