Saturday, February 18, 2006

Oh, The Weather Outside Is Frightful...Wait, What?

What's up with this weather?! Just last week it was beautiful, springtime weather, and now it's about 30 degrees out. You gotta be kidding me. I walked by a puddle today that was frozen solid, and do you have any idea how hard it is to golf when you can't feel your fingers? *Sighs* Well, hopefully it will warm up again soon, I don't know if I can handle this much longer. I'm moving to Indonesia if it doesn't get nice soon...it's warm there. And they have good food...and mangos!

4 comments:

mo said...

lol. you think it is bad up here. in portland it was 26 without the wind chill factor. lol. with it it was close to 15. it is frwaking freezing all over. lol. well hopefully it will warm up a little so you guys can golf, i can't imaagine having frozen fingers is fun. ttyl. bye!

Anonymous said...

ha I know what you should be Chelsea.

A METEOROLOGIST!!!!

:D

Chelsea said...

Dang! Monica that's cold!!!

And funny that you said that Joyce. James told me the same thing last year. If you ever need a weather reporter, you can find me in Indonesia being warm and eating mangos on the beach.

Bri said...

Haha the funny thing is you thought it was going to warm up soo but... umm it's march 9th and it's STILL FREAKING SNOWING LOL!!! it's CRAZY!