Friday, August 22, 2008

Really?

1. If a girl has a boyfriend, she does not want to know that you are romantically interested in her.
2. Do not ask a girl who has a boyfriend if she would like you to ask her out when her boyfriend breaks up with her.
3. In fact, do not tell her that you think her boyfriend will break up with her. (This makes her want to punch you.)
4. You cannot blame her when the conversation becomes unbelievably uncomfortable, or when she begins to give one-word answers. You were the one who decided to ask her out and tell her that her boyfriend is going to break up with her.
5. When, three days later, you suddenly bring up your new girlfriend, whom you seem to be deeply in love with, just know that the first girl would rather not hear about it.
6. Do not bring her up in every single conversation, talk about how amazing she is, how beautiful she is, and how you have loved her from the moment you first laid eyes on her.
7. Unless you met her two days ago, you have not loved her from the moment you first laid eyes on her, or you would not have been asking the other girl out. And if you did meet her two days ago, you do not love her yet, because you have only known her for two days. Give it a rest. The first girl does not care.
8. At all.
9. She is still frustrated with you for asking her out and telling her that you have been watching her at school for the past four years.


That is all.

6 comments:

M@ndy said...

Do I happen to know this person? Like, did I used to tease you because he liked you kind of person?

Chelsea said...

Haha. No, I'm pretty sure you don't know him. I don't think so, anyway.

Bri said...

Do I know this person? lol I take it you are a little angry lol.

M@ndy said...

Ha, ok. We will have to discuss it in person because it would be awkward right here. Anyway, you are basically my favorite 18 yr old writer. Chapters 3-4 were bomb and they made me super excited for what is going to happen next. Very suspenseful, I like it!

Anonymous said...

Do I know this person?

everybody else began their comment this way, so, when in rome...

Anyways - this post made me laugh out loud, but then I wondered if that was mean, because i wouldn't want to laugh at you, but then I thought I was laughing because I could hear you yelling these things at this poor little boy. And that's killer funny.

all that to say - you're awesome funny

mo said...

now i am curious if i know this person. lol. jeez chelsea way to make everyone curious. we need an answer. lol