Friday, August 19, 2005

Mallory and Jeremy, A Match Made In Heaven

So Mallory and Jeremy's wedding was tonight. It was sooooo beautiful. I loved it. Actually, I cried. They're so perfect for each other. I remember when I was on the "LITE" team in middle school, everyone was always trying to set Mallory up with Jeremy, and they would just kind of laugh at us. Little did they know, we knew what we were doing...haha. The wedding was great though. It involved an impromtu pillow fight from the ring bearers(which was really funny), lots and lots of people, Jeremy giving his golden chain that signified his purity to Mallory, cute little bells on the programs that you were supposed to ring when the couple left, a beautiful song, called The Prayer, that Mallory walked down the isle to, and much much more. They're going to be really happy together. I'm excited for them.

1 comment:

Bri said...

OMGOSH I CRIED TOO! i hope when i get married my wedding will be as awesome as theirs! IT WAS SO GORGEOUS!! AND the PRAYER is one of my favorite songs it's from quest from camelot! And Chelsea i know a song you want played at your wedding lol! MY BOYFRIENDS BACK! lol I LOVE WEDDINGS! they always make me want to get married well i already want to do that but it makes me want to get married more!