Sunday, November 13, 2005

This Weekend...

I had SO much fun this weekend! On Friday I went to the Verteran's Day Parade, which was fun, but very cold. I hung out with Heather, Kayla, Mike, and...Kayla's little bother(I don't remember his name). After that I went to Brianna's house because she was having a party. It was so much fun! It was Brianna, Monica, Tyler, Evan, Sarah, and Brenna, and me, who were there. We watched The Longest Yard and played pool...or at least I tried! And, ping pong...that was interesting! For fear of sounding like a love-struck schoolgirl, I won't elaborate on a certain event that happened(and totally made my weekend!)...cough cough cough...and most of you who read my blog already know anyway. So, Monica and Sarah and I stayed the night at Brianna's and were up till 3:30 in the morning watching Charlie and the Chocolate Factory...I love that movie!! But I was so tired when I woke up, because we were going go to the rake-n-run at Brianna's church and it started at 9:30 in the morning, or was supposed to. We got there at about 9:30 and we were practically the only ones there, except for Tyler and Erin. The rake-n-run was a blast. Brianna was throwing worms at people and I found out what happens to a leaf when a bee stings it...haha...I hit Sarah, I think a couple times, in the head with my rake, and Evan just about took out her eye. After we were done raking we went back to the church and had lunch and then played Guestures and, sort of, Scattegories. Then we found an old video from water ski camp in 2002(!) and so we watched it. It was hillarious! We all looked like we were about 5 years old! I was laughing so hard!! And then we watched a Christmas play that they did, which Charlie also found along with the ski camp video. I had such a great time this weekend! But now I don't want to go back to school!

4 comments:

mo said...

sounds like you had a good time. atleast someone did. congrats on the whole thing with evan. bye.

Bri said...

TRYING NOT TO THINK OF MYSELF IN WATER SKI VIDEO OR PLAY! SCARY THINGS! AHH! AHH! AHH! I did watch the Longest Yard really cuz i'm a party pooper lol! haha i had more fun drawing anyway lol and i didn't really wanna sit between evan and tyler cuz my butt was too big for the space lol! anyway yes i did have fun throwing worms at people lol! O and playing sorta playing ping pong/pool lol WE HAD SO MUCH FOOD LEFT OVER FROM MY PARTY! MAN PLEASURES LOL! LOVE YA THIS WEEKEND WAS SO MUCH FUN! WILLIE WONKA! WILLIE WONKA!
AUGUSTUS GLOOP AUGUSTUS GLOOP It's been stuck in my head all day! Evan pulled my hair and I shouted WILLIE WONKA! Member? lol
LOVE YOU LOTS!
P.S. I THINK YOU AND EVAN ARE HILARIOUSLY CUTE!

BRI

Bri said...

I MEANT DIDN'T REALLY WATCH THE LONGEST YARD IS WAT I MEANT!

mo said...

sorry i was kind of out of it when i wrote you that last message. i really wish i had stayed and hung out with you guys. i froze at a game where we scored nothing. lol. anyways this weekend was...interesting. hope everything is going well. I will talk to you later. bye!