Thursday, March 13, 2008

The Epitome of My Nerd-ness.

I've come to the sad realization that I have a new favorite thing.

So, it's like one of those role playing games that I've never understood. Only it's much, much worse than that.

It's not a game. It's a story. So you create a character - using your own words to form him or her or it - and everything that happens, happens because someone wrote it. The entire thing is one big, confusing, disconnected, and utterly addicting story.

I can't help but laugh at the ridiculousness of it. Given, it's a good way for me to hone my writing skills and develop characters. But I just find it a tad absurd.

There it is: my vice.

I don't even know what the proper name for it is.

Ridiculous, I tell you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

is this a website, or is this a private thing you've done on your own?

Cause if it's a huge website, I want in, hence i need the address.

-J

Chelsea said...

It's at fictionpress.com in the forums. There are a zillion of them.