Thursday, July 28, 2005

The Lost Years of Merlin

So, I just finished one of the best series of books I think I've ever read. They're called The Lost Years of Merlin, by T.A. Barron. I highly recommend them. I think he now has found a place as one of my favorite authors. I'm reading another of his books now. It's called The Great Tree of Avalon: Child of the Dark Prophecy. Inside it says Book One, which means, I hope(!), it too will become a series. If you're going to read it, read The Lost Years of Merlin first, it will make more sense that way.

1 comment:

Bri said...

I was actually thinking about reading those when i read that back of one of the books at borders a while back! that funny but i have to finish the book i'm reading first so in a little while lol so many books so little time!