Monday, September 26, 2005

Feeling Bad For the Bad Guy

Satan is the bad guy. Satan is evil. Satan is this, Satan is that. I understand it, I belive it. But at the same time, I feel sorry for him. I pity him. And you're all like "What? Are you stupid?" But it's not like I worship him or anything, I don't love him, I don't even like him. But I still feel bad for him, which I know is crazy, because he was wanted to be the devil, he was wanted to be the bad guy. It's not like he said "I really want to be good but..." It's not like he would've been content just being an angel, and I know he really doesn't do anything that would make me feel bad for him, but...I don't know. I just...pity him I guess. I feel bad for the bad guy.

So I guess what I'm asking is: Is that bad?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Chelsea said...

sorry...those were both advertisements...

DAVE BONES said...

why should it be bad? You are just seeing the other side. There is always another side.

I always think, why is it a "him"? why is God a "he" too?

I am not sure what these personifications of good and evil in the world achieve, except for distracting people from the evils that humans are actually responsible for.

Chelsea said...

I'm not totally sure I understand what you're saying. Are you saying that every evil is the fault of humans? Because, although we do more than our share of evil things, I think I would have to dissagree with you if that is what you are saying. There is God and there is the devil. There's no question about that in my mind, just like there is no question in my mind that there is good, as well as evil.

Bri said...

Your point makes sense. He won't ever get to be in heaven again. Be in the Kingdom of God. You never really realize how much you have to be thankful for until you put yourself in someone elses shoes! And being in their shoes you wouldn't get to do or be in any of those things so yeah i get where you are coming from.