Saturday, September 24, 2005

Yesss

My computer is up and running again!! I'm so happy! I think I was going through computer withdrawl symptoms or something, it was crazy. But now it's all fixed!

So on a different note:
Monica's birthday party is in like 4 hours!! I'm way excited because I never get to see you anymore Monica!!!!!! Wait...um, I'm not excited that I never see you anymore. I'm excited that I get to see you today...so, yeah...

Last night I started reading Scribbler of Dreams and I didn't stop until I was finished with the whole book. By the end I was practically sobbing(which makes it really hard to read), but it was a really good book. Definitely one to add to my "to buy" list.

I would say more, but now I have to wrap Monica's present...

...and I can say that this is probably my most random post yet...

1 comment:

mo said...

I am so glad you came. It was so much fun. LoL. A little crazy though. I hope you had fun. LoL!!! I love Squibbler of Dreams. That is one of my favorite books. I couldn't help it, I had to go buy it. I hope your doing well. We need to get together soon. Talk to you later. Have fun at school. LoL. Bye!!!