Friday, September 09, 2005

School...

What to say, what to say? Wednesday was the first day of school, and I was so ready. So I get up Wednesday morning and I'm getting all ready for my first day, blah blah blah. So, skipping ahead to 7:30, I'm all ready and my mom is just going to get the keys and then we're off. One problem. Hmm...where are the keys? My mom and I are practically tearing the house apart looking for these keys, when my mom realizes that they're locked in the car. So I'm stressing, but it turns out ok because we take my dad's old truck. And, I get out of school at 1:08 every other day!! I'm so excited!!! So...hmm...OH!! I'm totally excited because next week are tryouts for "Arsenic and Old Lace", which is our winter/fall/whatever play this year. I don't know if I'll make it, but I'm excited anyway. Haha, funny little random thing: I got a letter in the mail from some beauty pageant lady saying that somebody had told them I'd be interested in it or whatever. It's pretty funny. Ok, so I'm out of things to say at the moment...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HEY CHELSEA... YOU ROCK DUDE. I CANT BELIEVE YOU GET OUT AT 1:08 THATS NOT FAIR SKIPPER!!! I CANT BELIEVE WE DONT HAVE CLASSES TOGETHER.. MAYBE NEXT YEAR, OR THIS WHOLE YEAR WILL BE A WASTE!!
WELL YOUR BLOG ROCKS... SEE YOU AT SCHOOL MONDAY HOSER

Bri said...

WOW! lol that's like totally something that would happen to me! jeez! lol i thought stuff like that only happened to me! IF YOU get a part in the play i'm gunna come and WATCH YOU! lol!