Tuesday, August 22, 2006

I hate Trimesters.

I hate Trimesters.

And I hate my Junior year.

And I hate Marine Biology.

And I hate that I have to take Acting 1 over again because that was the only thing available.

And I hate that I have to drop Choir because there was no room in my schedule for it.

Because of Trimesters.



I am going to burn my school down.

...I probably shouldn't publicly anounce something like that, should I?

Oh, well.

I don't care.



I was all excited for school.

Now I don't think I'm going to pass a single class.
(Except Acting 1... but that doesn't count. Because I took *and passed* that class my FRESHMAN YEAR)

Okay... So I am still excited for AP US History. And Advanced American Lit. And I'm thinking I may like Sociology after all. Even if I was hoping for Psychology, instead. And I have Dilbone for Chemistry. And Lenderman for Pre Calculus. I like them. And, since AP US History is all year long, I get to start off every single day with my favorite teacher. Mrs. Kraft is pretty much awesome. And I love English. Not even gonna lie. I garuntee I will complain about English assignments... but, secretly, I love them. Ha.

Maybe this year won't be so bad, after all.

I just will be working my arse off.
But what's new?
This is school, after all.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahaha

I love trimesters, except for the no music bit....but that's ok I guess, I was sort of getting tired of the company anyway..(I think you know who I mean) Going back to private lessons won't be so bad either, and hopefully I'll be in Jazz Band anyway.

later

oh and matta is a great teacher I'm glad we got sociology with him.

James said...

you know the Home Defense people are checking your blog right now and you are going to get into tons of trouble!!!



have a happy jihad!
J<><

mo said...

i am sorry chelsea. i don't know how you guys can deal with trimesters. becaus i love semesters. lol. i hope everything will work out. and you will probably end up liking your schedule except you might not like that you don't have choir. that does suck. love ya girl. things will work out i promise

mo

Bri said...

You have no idea how much I agree with you Chelsea!! and why can't you take choir?! omgosh I'm gunna die this year! I'm already totally stressed out and we haven't even started school yet. One of my dreams has been smashed to bits...and so life kinda bites right about now. I'm so lost right now I can't even think straight. Now I have chemistry with Dilbone so hopefully I'll have that with you!

And Joyce only people like you think that trimesters are a good idea and I have no idea why either! first off it screws the music program and second off you get less credits with a trimesters system than with a semester system. Because 8 x 2 is 16 and 3 x 5 is only fifteen! why couldn't they just leave the dang thing alone. MY LIFE IS SCREWED!!

Anonymous said...

Because "oh ye of little faith", we get more time with the teachers and the whole block schedule thing was messing with my head with Math and Spanish. 15*4=30, more than enough to graduate, and as for music, I like going it solo.

And the reason she's not in choir is because she's taking APUSH conmigo.

So there :P

Bri said...

NO it's cuz her chemistry and spanish interfere with her choir not apush cuz i'm taking apush you weirdo lol JK anyway lol trimesters such!!!

Anonymous said...

She Told me that it was because of APUSH

Chelsea said...

Haha Joyce I didn't say it was because of APUSH... otherwise Brianna wouldn't be in APUSH with us.
Or maybe I just made a mistake when I told you. If I did, I apologize for the mix-up. It's because Spanish, Chem, and Choir were all in the same two periods. Obviously, that wasn't going to work. So I had to drop Choir.