Monday, February 18, 2008

Maybe I'm Starting A New Routine:

Late-night blogging.

I'm not going to bother with starting every post off with "I don't really have anything to say", because it would appear that I usually think of something as I go. So I do have something to say. I just don't know what.

I actually wasn't sure if I wanted to write tonight (maybe because I don't know what to say...), but Evan told me I should, because the more I write, the better I get. I suppose I can't argue with that...

Late-night blogging.

It makes me think of some love-struck, hopeless romantic with a cup of hot coffee, sitting in bed with their notebook on their lap, typing away.

I don't know if I fit into any of those categories.

...Maybe the first two. And maybe the last. So half, then.

Late-night blogging.

The beginning of a story, perhaps?

...No. Never mind. Too cliché. The opening of a cheesy romance movie, maybe.
And I'm fairly certain I just spent ten minutes trying to find the key code for that stupid e at the end of cliché. I think the accent might be backward, but I'm not looking anymore.

Okay, I really don't have anything tonight. Anything that I happen to mention is going to seem totally random and out of nowhere.

I hate writing like that.
So I'm going to bed.
Actually, I'm going to go read Tess.
Maybe I'll talk about that tomorrow night.

Sorry, to all of you who actually thought there would be something interesting tonight.
That was false advertising on my part.

Sue.

No comments: