Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Back To School

Today was the first day back to school...better than I expected, for the most part. Sure, waking up was stupid, realizing I had tonight to read half a book was kind of unexpected, but overall it was a good day. My classes were decent, I think the teachers wanted to be there just as little as I did, so class was pretty laid back today. Biology was freaking hilarious...we were supposed to be talking about photosynthesis, but ended up talking about Hooters and some guy my teacher knew who apparently felt no pain(we heard a story about him falling off of a roof and landing on his butt with a hammer in the back pocket and still being able to play at football practice).
On a different note, if anyone asks me my age I get to say 16 now! But I'll probably say 15, because I'm smart like that. I guess it hasn't quite sunk in yet. 16....two years and I'll be headed off to college...crazy...

1 comment:

James said...

Happy BIRTHDAY!!!