Friday, January 27, 2006

I Am Never Drinking Again. Ever!

THE most traumatizing thing happened to me! I was just sitting at the computer, minding my own business, and I grab my glass and take a drink of my nice iced tea. My eyes are drawn to the odd looking, lone bubble floating in my tea. With horror, I realize that that "bubble" has 8 legs!!!!! I have a big, white, spider(!) floating in my DRINK. My first thought was to throw my glass as far across the room as I could, but seeing as how my house is ceramic tile throughout, I figured that would be a bad idea. So I quickly set my glass on the counter(it's still there, I won't touch it) and went to brush my teeth like 3,000 times. So this, my friends, is why I am never drinking again. EVER!!!

P.S. I HATE SPIDERS
P.P.S. I HATE SPIDERS!

3 comments:

mo said...

OMGOSH!!! I would never drink again either. Spiders don't bug me too much...but that would just creep me out. I am sorry you had to deal with that. lol. ttyl. bye!

mo

p.s. tonight was fun fun fun

audrey said...

whew you commented me a long while back. thanks for it. i think i share the same dislike for spiders. :)

well, God bless

Bri said...

HAHA I'm sry but this is so funny! i'm sry but it is. When you told me this i thought i was gunna fall off a chair laughing because i can just picture you freaking out lol anyway love ya bye bye
Bri