Thursday, January 26, 2006

Thank You God

Today has just been totally great. I've just felt so awesome all day long, it's amazing. It's like I'm on a God high or something. I guess it actually kinda started last night and snowballed...in a good way, not bad.
So last night at church was really great, just all around. It was my first night singing on the highschool worship team, and, as I've mentioned before, I always have a really great time on Wednesday nights. And I just got to totally unwind and have a good time and listen to questions be(almost) answered. And I feel like I really had a good connection with God last night. Then this morning, I somehow managed to not only get up on time, but I was ready to leave early. I got to school and managed a B on my Spanish final(much better than I was expecting once I actually took it). So then, feeling pretty good but harboring a little dread concerning my score on my biology final. I get to class and finally gather the courage to ask my teacher what I got, completely expecting a failing grade, only to learn that I got a 122, tying for the second highest score out of everyone. I would have been satisfied with that, but then later in class the teacher tells us he graded on a curve, so instead of the original 150 points, it was now out of 120, leaving me with a score of 101%. I tell you, that was a total God thing. Today was a total God thing. Thank you God.

No comments: