Wednesday, January 18, 2006

My Many-Subject Post

First off, I've decided that I'm very contradictory. It seems like for everything I feel, at the same time I feel the exact opposite emotion. Happiness and sadness. Confidence and doubt. Clarity and confusion. Forgiveness and...not-forgiveness(?). Calm and anger. One always ends up overruling the other when it comes to my actions, but it's a very...hmm....mind boggling feeling.

On a very different note, my English teacher has breast cancer. She told us yesterday during class, but we weren't supposed to say anything till today so she could tell her other classes. She's being very positive about it and she sounds sure that she'll be back, but if you all could keep her in your prayers...

So, last year(I'm being so random tonight) in youth group we got the Gospel of John in the Message version or whatever, and I hadn't really read it all...I'd sorta glanced at it, but I started reading it the other day and I'm totally hooked. I love how much easier it is to understand than my NKJV(New King James Version)

Ok, so I think this is all the randomness I'll make you suffer through tonight because I'm finished saying all I can think of...and I have a certain song from French Kiss running through my head and making me laugh...so I'm done for now.

2 comments:

mo said...

haha...brianna told me about what she came up with yesterday. so chelsea when were you going to tell us you were dating a girl. lol. im kidding. well i can't really say that i like or hate paris, but i thought i would just help you. I HATE PARIS IN THE SUMMER...I HATE PARIS IN THE FALL...I HATE PARIS IN THE SUMMER WHEN ITS....never mind. lol. well hope all is well. ttyl. bye

Bri said...

:) HAHA I had too much fun making up that song lol I HATE PARIS IN SPRINGTIME, I HATE PARIS IN THE FALL, I HATE PARIS IN THE SUMMER WHEN IT SIZZLES...BECAUSE MY LOVE IS THERE WITH HIS SLUT GIRLFRIEND!! HAHA THAT IS THE FUNNIEST MOVIE EVER...! anyway I know how you feel on the whole NKJV because I have one and I usually read my NIV because it's so much easier to understand but even so the message and my revolve are even easier to understand than my NIV lol!