Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Wednesday Nights

Ok, so I love Wednesday nights. I always have. Wednesday nights are like my little oasis in the middle of the week. They're a time for me to unwind and have fun and learn more about God, and they totally keep me from needing a room with padded walls. Seriously, if I didn't have that break from life I think I'd lose it completely(not to say I haven't a bit already). And I love how I can have so much fun and learn a lot at the same time. It's great.....

Wednesday nights: my anti-insanity

3 comments:

mo said...

i know what you mean. that is how i feel when i am at young life. it is just relaxing and fun and i always learn a lot. i can't wait for it to start back up again. i mean like you said i think im going to need a padded room if i can't go back soon. lol. well i hope everything goes well for you. ttyl. bye!

Bri said...

For me Youth Group is different this year...ours just doesn't have the spark anymore...it's like it's fermented or something and I don't know about you but I don't like the taste of things that are fermented lol. Its almost like I'm more uptight this year because I don't have time to unwind...dunno...

mo said...

yeah brianna is right are youth group is prety much going down the train to put it a little more clearly. like i used to have so much fun there. and now i almost feel like...i don't know....it just isn't the place where i relax and have fun anymore.